Among the three biggest wholesale virgin hair vendors in the world, which is the most suitable vendor for your business? This comparison is based on the three most important criteria: quality, price and durability.
- Our Cambodian hair: Our Cambodian hairs are unprocessed hairs from single donor hairs. They can be considered as strands that have never been dyed or chemically processed. Therefore, the feature of their virgin hair is surprisingly outstanding as it is super strong, thick, soft and silky in light.
- Indian hair: Because most hair is Remy and Non-Remy, Indian hair is rarely lengthy in its natural state. Hair is gathered from human hair loss and sorted into coarse bundles ranging from 6 to 24 inches in length. Furthermore, Indian hair extensions only last a few months. Despite its lustrous appearance, the hair gets coarse and knotted after a few washes, eventually falling out.
- Chinese hair: The hair is gleaming and bouncy. It has been subjected to several chemical treatments, and after a short period of use, it becomes tangled and shedding.
- Our Cambodian hair: The key factor in purchasing goods is quality not the price. Cambodian virgin hair suppliers can provide a variety of reasonable prices at different lengths and grades but the price always goes with high quality.
- Indian hair: Indian hair, in contrast to Vietnamese hair, is incredibly inexpensive, costing only a few tens of dollars per kilogram of unprocessed hair. This is why Chinese businessmen like importing Indian hair, processing it, and selling high-end goods made from it.
- Chinese hair: Hair is constantly accessible in stock due to industrial-scale manufacturing of large quantities so the price is more affordable than Vietnamese hair.
- Our Cambodian hair: Cambodian natural hairs tend to last longer than any other type of hairs due to its strong state.
- Indian hair: Because the hair is mixed from many unknown sources so it can last from 2-3 months depending on the condition.
- Chinese hair: Last from 5-12 months but can be easily tangled and shedding because the hair is mixed up from low quality hair.